Tuesday 12 March 2013

Biscotti al Pistacchio

















Biscotti al Pistacchio - a popular Italian cookies with one of my favorite nuts!   I have tried this gluten free treats in a few places in Toronto and totally fall in love with them.  I think I have to make some myself....actually these cute little treats are quite easy to make and I love the bright green color of pistachios which make my baking much more fun.
 
They are made of very simple ingredients.... I use ground green pistachios, almonds, egg white, sugar and citrus zest.   Their unique bright green colour, nutty pistachio flavor plus a soft and chewy centre make me make me eat more than a few every time! The only way to solve my pistachio love is - I always keep them handy whenever I have a pistachio craving. 


No comments:

Post a Comment